Executive Talent Partners offers an individual approach and becomes a true relationship partner with you, the client. Unlike most large search firms, we work with you to customize our process, timeline, and budget to best fit your organizational needs and style. Get in touch now to schedule a conversation.
At Executive Talent Partners, we’ve seen the best results come when everyone has “skin in the game.” Hence, our fees combine the exclusivity of a retainer with the majority of the fee based on finding you the right candidate. We are both invested in the same outcome: talent that exceeds your expectations and is delivered on time and on budget.
In partnering with Executive Talent Partners, you will:
- Work directly with CEO and Founder Nancy Dall, who personally leads every search.
- Be connected to a broad network of qualified candidates. ETP’s connections across the nation ensure diversity and depth in the slate of candidates we present.
- Save valuable time. Working with ETP eliminates your need to screen countless candidates. We pass along only the most qualified individuals for you to meet and interview.
Our proven process:
- Expertly identify, understand, and articulate your company’s culture.
- Build relationships, earn respect and trust of candidates, and create a positive employment brand for your company in the market.
- Employ reliable interview techniques to effectively assess and pre-screen candidates for organizational fit. We are Topgrading certified, meaning, individuals in our company have taken the rigorous training sessions and have extensive experience in this interviewing methodology. Topgrading streamlines the hiring process and focuses on qualifying only proven leaders and high performers.
- Present you with only the best candidates, following through to ensure the chosen candidate is a great fit for your company.
Are you looking for a true partner in your executive search or hiring process?
“Nancy was critical to keeping our leadership team and overall culture on track through some challenging times. I can’t say enough about her knowledge, passion, intuitiveness, and leadership qualities. In addition, Nancy and her company are highly connected throughout the country, which is invaluable when placing the right people to build a successful company.”